Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shocking!

Really shocking things that I've heard and I'm totally distraught by them.All this time I never knew all these things and no one said anything to me.I'm sure they have been talking about it with each other but never with me.Why couldn't they have let me know instead of leaving it like this and then now decide that they can't take it anymore and turn their backs?In the first place all those things should have been brought up and misunderstandings would have been cleared.I truely think it is all misunderstandings from all the things that I've heard tho its not all of it cos I'm sure there is more. And in some ways its the problem of communication. Sometimes things can't really be put into words that's why I strongly feel that talking things out thru the net is the worst place and lotsa misinterpretations of words would occur in which it has happened. From what I've heard they would rather have the whole group together to talk it out but I feel that the problem lies with the individual and should be solved personally.I know that I should not put too much hope on this cos the mind is strongwilled and is dificult to change in thinking tho it is all misunderstanding.Whatever happens...so be it.From this I learn that it doesn't pay to be straight forward for the person's own good.

No comments: